Wednesday, July 15, 2009

....Updating

After taking a break for a while and working on a few other projects.......


I have this "NEW FOUND ENLIGHTMENT" and I'm back in swing of things and working swiftly to finish some new items that I had put off finishing the past few months.

In the interim of things I was able to learn a few new tricks and going to do my best to apply them to my new items.

Look forward in the next week or so for some great new items.
I'm really excited about all the new stuff I have coming out over the next few weeks!
I am back in Secondlife 100% at the grind just like I was once before.

On a different note:

Many of you knew that I had once taken my items to one of the Opensim Grids-"Legend City Online".

For those of you who are there and knew at one time "DaVisioness Designs" was active in the community, please note I no longer conduct business there.

Some of you may even have noticed over the past 2-3 months that I had removed my items from the grid. Just FYI before you spam me with "OMG SOMEONE STOLE YOUR SHOES" again....more than likely the items of mines you see are ones that were purchased by other residents during the time I was active in the community and had items for sale there.

However, should you find anyone selling my items please feel free to notify me ASAP as no one has,nor ever had permission to sell any of my items.
(I don't allow any perms of my items other than copy) in any virtual world.

I look forward to seeing you all very soon at my main location: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Royal%20Court/128/128/24


QUOTE OF THE DAY: "The ability to re-focus and have the drive despite the many obsticles you may endure is a sure sign of "greatness" to one day soon to follow"...DaQueenB Houston

No comments: