Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Come Take a Walk...on the Wildside

Hello DeVisioness Shoppers!!  My name is Kilolo and the lovely Queen has been kind enough to take me on as her newest blogger! Hopefully...I won't suck! LOL  Alright...so for those of you new to DaVisioness Design, we're a shoe company located here in Second Life and when I tell you this broads shoes are funky....it's so not because I work for her. They really are!  How so you ask?  If I had the snapshot of my sister humping the boots ad in the store...I'd post it.  I know I know...is this broad for real? Yes...*nods firmly* yes I am :P

And here is the proof of what awesomeness is in store when you come to DaVisioness Design.  Come take a walk  ... on the "WildSide" (L$550).  THIS is DaQueenB's latest release.  A sleek high heel with many color options and ways to wear your shoe.  Equipped with a hud, this easy to customize prim-toe shoe has multiple color options and a resizer for those hard to measure tootsies.

Shoe and strap are available in: Black, Bronze, Red, Olive, Platinum, Gold, Lavender & Pink.  Our sole available in: Black, Bronze, Red & Platinum.

With 8 nail color and ornament options as well as skin color set ranging from goth to dark cocoa, you choices are endless.  AND...and if you can't locate your skin color on our handy dandy hud (all color choices included in a NC w/ purchase), then feel free to IM DaQueenB Houston with your RGB color for your skin and she will custom fit your HUD just for YOU.

Feel free to swing by and have a look!! We have shoes from simple to shoes compatible with the Tokon system and a variety like you wouldn't believe.  To find out more about upcoming releases feel free to join the subscribo inworld or our inworld group "DaVisioness Designs" and be in the know...before everyone else.

After all..what's a second life without a good pair of shoes?  See ya kids ;)

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Royal%20Court/122/126/24

No comments: