Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Bio of DaVisioness Designs

Being the person that loves to chat, I find that blogging assists me with spreading my gift of gab lol. Therefore, I thought it would be best to give more info on who,what,why & where is DaVisioness Designs!

DaVisioness Designs began in the late summer of 2006 after purchasing an inworld building tool that created shoes. I began working like a mad woman making allll the wonderful shoes this device could make for me and selling them.
Well, shortly after doing so....I thought to myself "hmmm,these had to be made some kinda way in order for this thing to being able to produce them thru this machine"!
So, I took one apart,began looking at how it was made....numbers,cuts the whole nine yards. I then said "Hmmmm wonder if I change this number,that cut,this rotation....what can I doto make my very own design?"
Thus so began my own creations. I kept at it until I evolved myself to the level I am now. This is an ongoing learning process for me however.Which is one of many great things about SecondLife, it's a neverending learning opportunity.

Far from a Master Shoe Builder, I still strive to achieve my status one day as Master Shoe Designer. It is a long road ahead but with the people I have keeping watchful eye over my progress at all times, I should come along nicely just at a snail's pace.

As this is a virtual world,designers have a constant vision of new things to create both from things we see in Real Life, or something as in my case....Just from the pure depths of my twisted mind.

At DaVisioness Designs, I strive to create Elegant footwear fashions at an affordable cost. I think we can all have our avatars look simply stunning in just quallity work without having to pay extremely high prices for it. My creations aren't released often, but I am making more effort to do more releases due to current customers,friends and *whispers*...nagging overseer's (mentors).

So there you have it mostly. DaVisioness Designs. Not much to the story for those that know of my works, but a huge fill in for those that are becoming to know my works.

Be sure to keep informed of all of my new releases thru my blog as I will always post them here now as well as the inworld fashion groups I am a member of.

To ALL that have supported my efforts as a designer, I THANK YOU for all of your support! This fashion world is but of a difficult one and getting out there is a hard task but if anyone knows "Ol' Queenie".....they know i'm going to give it my best shot and try to make it work.

Thanks for peeking in....
DaQueenB, DaVisioness Designs

No comments: