Saturday, November 8, 2008

New Release from DaVisioness Designs....."LickMe"




Just released 11-08-08!

This is my first time ever blogging so bear with me as I run down the details of this release.

"LickMe" is my newest creation from DaVisioness Designs. Here's a few details about the shoes.
Description:

Sculpted prim shoe (minus 1 prim)

Menu re-sizeable cuff features

PVC-Latex textures with soft leather inner texturing
Chrome accents.
In addition, I have added a few perks to this build. Sold seperately, I have matching BDSM Collars & Cuff sets available that have been enhanced with the
"Xcite-ToKon" HUD features. To have full use of these features you will have to visit your nearest Xcite store and purchase either of the 3 different ToKon HUDs that are available there.
The ToKon HUD will permit you to have interactions with your Xcite genitals while wearing the HUD and the Collar & Cuffs that I have designed for this release.
The ToKon HUD offers many options while wearing it. Including the ability to custom color the small prims on the ankle cuffs,collar & wrist cuffs. Also you can change the collar's Label as well to give it a personal name tag for your collar.

The shoes are sold in a non-xcite version with only a resizeable cuff, and in complete packages including the xcite enhanced items as well.

Please feel free to leave comments & suggestions as I greatly will appreciate input be it negative or positive to help improve at my efforts in designing here on the blog and other sites.
All items can be found at my main store located at:

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Royal%20Court/125/153/34.



"Xcite ToKon HUD" is required to work with this line of accessories and is sold seperately at Xcite.

3 comments:

Raquell said...

Too cute! Congrats on the blog :))

Raquell said...

Too Cute! Congratulations girl :)

Anonymous said...

Having worn and purchased your wonderful creations they ae truly that. You put much love and quality into each pair you make and it shows in every detail. Your shoes are always one of my favorites and the ones I always tell people to buy.

Great work on the latest and I so love your blog as well

Feliciana